Volume Serial Number EditorVolume Serial Number Editor is a tool to change the hard drive volume serial number (XXXX-XXXX) assigned by the Operating System.
What is volume serial number?
Volume Serial Number is a serial number assigned by the Operating System to a disk volume. The format of volume serial number is: XXXX-XXXX (X maybe 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F).This disk serial number is automatically generated and assigned when you format a disk partition and there is no documented way to change it without reformatting the disk volume.
Volume Serial Number Editor allows you to modify your disk drive's volume serial number (not hard disk's physical serial number which you can find at back of your hard disk) without reformatting your hard drive. Volume Serial Number Editor supports NTFS, FAT and FAT32 file systems.
- Instantly change the volume serial number of any disk drive
- Easily backup your current volumer serial number before making any changes
- Supports NTFS, FAT and FAT 32 file systems
- Removable media support
- Works on Windows XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, 2012 Server, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (x86 and x64 editions)
- Free lifetime upgrades and support
- Auto Update tool automatically downloads and installs new versions of Volume Serial Number Editor
The next versions will have much more useful features, of course.
What are you waiting for? Download Volume Serial Number Editor Today!
Pay once, get it all!
There are a number of benefits to registering, these include:
- A registration key emailed to you which will unlock your demo version and render it fully functional.
- All updates and upgrades to Volume Serial Number Editor will be FREE.
- Unlimited free Email support.
- A warm fuzzy feeling that you did the right thing.
- You'll be supporting good software and provide more incentives to make Volume Serial Number Editor an even better program.